Data Treatment Standard
Legal representative - Marco Baroni
Via dei Renai 3 50125 Firenze ( FI)
Phone: +39055 2469032
Owner's email address: email@example.com
Typologies of collected Data
Personal Data collected by this Web Site, either independently or through third parties, includes: Cookies, Usage Data, phone number, email, name, surname and addresses.
Personal Data may be freely provided by you or, in the case of Usage Data, collected automatically while you use this Web Site.
Unless otherwise specified, all Data requested by this Web Site is required.
If the User refuses to provide it, it may be impossible for this Web Site to provide the Service.
In cases where this Web Site indicates certain Data to be optional, Users are free to refrain from providing such Data, without causing us to be affected by the availability of the Service or its operation.
Users who have any doubts about which Data is required are encouraged to contact the Owner.
The User assumes responsibility for the Personal Data of third parties obtained, published or shared through this Web Site and guarantees to have the right to communicate or disseminate them, releasing the Owner from any liability towards third parties.
Modality and place of treatment of the collected Data
The Data Controller adopts appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorised access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data.
The processing is carried out by means of computer and/or telematic instruments, with organisational methods and logics strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, other parties involved in the organization of this Web Site may have access to the Data (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external parties (such as third party technical service providers, couriers, hosting providers, computer companies, communication agencies) also appointed, if necessary, Data Processors by the Data Controller. The updated list of Managers may always be requested from the Data Controller.
Treatment legal basis
The Data Controller will process Personal Data relating to the User in the event that one of the following conditions is met:
- the User has consented to one or more specific purposes Note: In some jurisdictions the Holder may be entitled to process Personal Data without the need for the User's consent or any of the other legal grounds specified below, until the User objects (“opt-out”) to such processing. However, it is not applicable if the processing of Personal Data is regulated by European legislation on the protection of Personal Data.
- the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and/or the execution of pre-contractual measures;
- the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which is subject the Owner;
- processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the Data Controller;
- the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interests of the Owner or third parties.
However, it is always possible to ask the Data Controller to clarify the concrete legal basis of each treatment and in particular to specify whether the treatment is based on the law, provided for by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
The Data is processed at the Owner's premises and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located.
For further information, please contact the Owner.
Your Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than that in which you are located.
To obtain further information on the place of processing, you may refer to the section on details of the processing of Personal Data.
You are entitled to obtain information about the legal basis for the transfer of Data outside the European Union or to an international organisation under public international law or made up of two or more countries, such as the United Nations, and about the security measures taken by the Data Controller to protect the Data.
In the event that one of the transfers described above takes place, the User may refer to the respective sections of this document or request information from the Data Controller by contacting him at the address shown at the beginning.
The Data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the performance of a contract between the Owner and the User will be retained until the performance of such contract is completed.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the Holder's legitimate interest will be retained until such interest is satisfied.
The User can obtain further information about the legitimate interest pursued by the Holder in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Holder.
When processing is based on Your consent, You may retain Your Personal Data for longer periods of time until such consent is revoked.
In addition, You may be required to retain Your Personal Data for longer periods of time in compliance with a legal obligation or on the order of an authorized representative.
At the end of the retention period the Personal Data will be deleted.
Therefore, at the end of this period the right of access, deletion, rectification and the right to portability of the Data may no longer be exercised.
End of Processing of Collected Data
The User Data are collected to allow the Owner to provide its Services, as well as for the following purposes: Interaction with external social networks and platforms, Contacting the User, Viewing content from external platforms, Statistics, Protection from spam, Managing contacts and sending messages, Interaction with data collection platforms and other third parties, Registration and authentication, Remarketing and behavioral targeting, Optimization and distribution of traffic and Interaction with live chat platforms.
To obtain further detailed information on the purposes of the processing and on the Personal Data concretely relevant for each purpose, the User may refer to the relevant sections of this document.
Details on the processing of Personal Data
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
Contacting the User
Contact by phone (This Website)
Users who have provided their telephone number may be contacted for commercial or promotional purposes related to this Web Site, as well as to fulfill support requests.
Personal Data collected: telephone number.
Contact form (This Website)
The User, by filling in the contact form with his/her Data, consents to their use to respond to requests for information, quotes, or any other nature indicated in the form's header.
Personal Data collected: surname, email and phone number.
Analyses and Statistics
This website does not use profiling cookies.
There are analysis widgets in anonymous form i.e. in the identified and collected ip addresses the last two numbers are blurred making it actually anonymous.
Users may exercise certain rights with respect to Data processed by the Owner.
In particular, the User has the right to:
- revoke consent at any time. The User may revoke consent to the processing of his/her Personal Data as previously expressed.
- opposed to the processing of your Data. The User may object to the processing of his/her Data when it takes place on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right to object are given in the section below.
- access to your Data. The User has the right to obtain information on the Data processed by the Data Controller, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the Data processed.
- verify and request correction. The User can verify the correctness of his/her Data and request its update or correction.
- obtain the limitation of the processing. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the limitation of the processing of his/her Data. In such case, the Data Controller will not retain the Data for any purpose other than its conservation.
- obtain deletion or removal of your Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, you may request deletion of your Personal Data by the Data Controller.
- receive your Data or have it transferred to another owner. The User has the right to receive his/her Data in structured format, in common use and readable by an automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain the unhindered transfer to another owner. This provision is applicable when the Data are processed by automated means and the processing is based on the consent of the User, on a contract of which the User is a party or on contractual measures related to it.
- propose complaint. The User may lodge a complaint with the competent personal data protection monitoring authority or take legal action.
Details on the right to object
When Personal Data is processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public powers vested in the Data Controller or to pursue a legitimate interest of the Data Controller, Users have the right to object to the processing of their Personal Data for reasons connected with their particular situation.
Users are informed that, should their Data be processed for direct marketing purposes, they may object to the processing of their Data without giving any reasons. To find out if the Data Controller is processing data for direct marketing purposes, Users may refer to the respective sections of this document.
How to exercise rights
In order to exercise the User's rights, the Users may address a request to the Holder's contact details indicated in this document. The requests are filed free of charge and processed by the Owner in the shortest possible time, in any case within one month.
Additional treatment information
The Personal Data of the User may be used by the Owner in legal proceedings or in the preparatory stages to its possible establishment to defend against abuse in the use of this Web Site or related Services by the User. The User declares to be aware that the Holder may be obliged to disclose the Data by order of public authorities.
System and maintenance logs
For operational and maintenance purposes, this Website and any third party services used by it may collect System Logs, i.e. files that record interactions and may also contain Personal Data, such as your IP address.
Information not contained in this policy
Further information in relation to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time from the Data Controller using the contact details.
Response to "Do Not Track"
This Web Site does not support “Do Not Track” requests. To find out if any third party services used support them, the User is invited to consult their respective privacy policies.
If the changes involve processing whose legal basis is consent, the Owner will collect the User's consent again, if necessary.